Areas of Expertise: Industrial, leisure and investment. Agency, acquisition and development.
Tel: 0117 922 1222 | Mobile: 07771 820052 | email@example.com
Professional and Educational Qualifications
BSc (Hons) Land Management, Reading University.
Elected MRICS, General Practice Division.
• Business space and development expert on numerous major projects.
• Development advice to Wilson Bowden on the development of Milton Keynes Theatre District.
• Acquisition of Lidl distribution warehouses of 300,000 sq. ft each, in Weston-super-Mare, London and South Wales.
• Planning and development advice in securing allocation of 24 acres for employment allocation in the North Somerset Replacement Local Plan.
• Acquisition, letting and investment advice on redevelopment of former Maples department store, Clifton, Bristol.
• Relocation of AP Burt and sale of existing site, 10 acres, for residential development.
• Property advisors to Renishaw including acquisition of their new premises in Stone, Staffordshire.
Experienced specialist in business space and developments throughout the South of England and South Wales.
1996 – Present
Williams Gunter Hardwick.
1991 – 1996
Chesterton, Associate Director, Head of Industrial Agency.
1988 – 1991
Hoddell Pritchard, Development Surveyor.
1986 – 1988
British Gas plc – Estates.