Areas of Expertise: Office and investment agency and acquisition. Valuations.
Tel: 0117 922 1222 | Mobile: 07771 820053 | email@example.com
Professional and Educational Qualifications
BSc (Hons) Land Management, Reading University.
Elected MRICS, General Practice Division.
• Negotiation of many major acquisitions and lettings within the Bristol area for organisations such as Hargreaves Lansdown, The Environment Agency, Scottish Equitable and AOL Compuserve.
• Representation of landlords Electricity Supply Nominees and Arlington Securities in development of Aztec West Business Park.
• Acquisition advice to National Rivers Authority in securing National Headquarters at Aztec West.
• Letting of One Cathedral Square, 56,000 sq. ft to Direct Line Insurance.
• Acquisition of 430 Bristol Business Park for Rolls-Royce plc, 22,000 sq. ft as a pure pre-letting.
Expert in the Bristol and South West/South Wales markets, with over 30 years experience of major office acquisitions and disposals.
1996 – Present
Williams Gunter Hardwick.
RICS Regional Board Member.
2006 – 2007
Chairman, Office Agents Society South West and South Wales Branch
President, Bristol Property Agents Association.
1985 – 1996
Chesterton, Director of Business Space.
1982 – 1985
Cooke & Arkwright (Cardiff, Bridgend, Swansea and London).